Saturday, February 26, 2011

Skin Fair Demos - HELP ME PICK A SKIN

I finally got into the Vanity Universe Skin Fair and managed to pick up about a dozen demos before the lag wore me out. I'm having a hard time choosing which skin I like the most since they're all fabulous. I've put myself on a budget of no more than 3... ok maybe 4 skins. I'll probably go back this weekend and make my purchases. Which ones should I get? I need help!

YS & YS Liu & Susan are both fresh faces. I like Liu alot...

The Unique Meggan & Atena have great eyebrows and a nice selection of makeups.

Tuli's Emma is a beauty and left me wanting more :)

Redgrave's Fairy skin is paler than I usually wear but so lovely.

The Lara Hurley Ava Skin looks great on my shape.

You can't go wrong with a LAQ skin. Susan is stunning and definitely one I want.

I have never worn Grixdale skins. I like the Emery face on my shape.

The Mynerva Kianna face is stunning.

Lelutka's Gem has great lips.

Dutch Touch's Jaliah is a stunning darktoned skin.

Chaisuki is another skin I have never worn before. I like the Paris face alot.

Belleza's Melissa is a lovely skin leaving me wanting more.

Baiastice's Marina has juicy plump lips and unique couture makeups.

Aleida's Valentina looks great on my shape... I like this face alot.

To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment