Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30x30: Double Up

30x30 ITEMS
Blue dress: Shade, $10
Skirt: New York & Company brand (secondhand), $12
Boots: vintage Marc Alpert brand (via Etsy), $38

ACCESSORIES REPORT
Hat: found it
Shorter necklace: made it (secondhand chain from sister-in-law, rings from years of gumball machines)
Longer necklace: Family Dollar, $3
Belt: found it
Knee socks: TJ Maxx, $4

This dress (which I'm wearing here as a shirt) is the final unworn item in my 30x30 picks, so from here on out, it's all deja vu. And that sense of "haven't I seen this before?" is off to an early start:

30x30 ITEMS
Blue dress: Shade, $10
Boots: vintage Marc Alpert brand (via Etsy), $38

ACCESSORIES REPORT
Lace necklace: local vendor, $10
Knee socks: TJ Maxx, $4
Messy hat hair: all me

This is what I wore to church on Sunday, when I was too absorbed with family to take pictures. I love this dress for (a) having pockets, (b) its flattering shade of blue, and (c) being one of the rare pieces in my closet that doesn't need anything extra. It's a complete outfit in itself, so I figured I may as well honor that fact and just keep it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment