Wednesday, February 9, 2011

30x30: Pretend It's Easter

30x30 ITEMS
Cardigan: Norma Kamali brand (secondhand), $11
Lace tee: secondhand, $4
Skirt: Urban Wear, $25
Boots: vintage Marc Alpert brand (via Etsy), $38

ACCESSORIES REPORT
Headband: grocery store, $3 for 6-pack
Necklace: chain from yard sale ($2) and pocketwatch from eBay ($10)
Belt: thrifted, $2
Knee socks: gift from ex-boyfriend (... why did he get me socks?)

W. at The Pretty Life Anonymous pulled out some sheer brilliance today by dressing for the weather she wants. Her bold colorful-ness put me in the mood for some brightness of my own, so I'm dressing like it's Easter. I even went for some robin's egg blue eyeshadow to just make the whole thing pastel-tastic. My overdose of color seemed the perfect complement to today's photo location, which is littered with ... well, litter.

In other news, my husband is mega-sick today and staying home from work. Am I a terrible person for being happy that we get to spend the whole day together, seeing as how it means he feels rotten? Not sure where that falls on the selfishness scale, but it's probably not good. I am going to fix him some yummy, rejuvenating oatmeal, though, so maybe that will make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment