Monday, February 14, 2011

30x30: A Flower on Valentine's

30x30 ITEMS
Cardigan: Old Navy, $10
Polo: Aeropostale, $10
Khakis: Gap, $20
Loafers: Cole Haan brand (thrifted), $2

ACCESSORIES REPORT
Necklace: Wal-Mart, $5
Flower pin: my mama made it

New hair day. This is my third hair color in the last month! I swear, I'm not usually this ever-changing in matters of style, but it was definitely nice to get pampered today. I visited Salon on the Avenue here in Provo. My stylist was Lauren, and she was exceedingly friendly and skilled with my cut/color. We left it a bit on the long side from my real desire, just in case it curled up more than expected. I'm going to play with it for a few days and go back if I want it shorter.

I was unimpressed with this outfit until I added the flower from mi madre (she's one crafty dame). Consider it a cheeky nod to the holiday of love and roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment