Monday, January 31, 2011

30x30: Reminder and Change-Up

I posted my 30x30 picks about a week and a half ago, but in the spirit of all the 30 items posts I've seen in the last twelve hours (seriously, like a million), I figured I ought to re-introduce my selections. Just for good measure.

Note that two of my original items have been nixed from my mix (ha! rhyme!). I'll show you the two replacement items - a sweater and a dress - in my next outfit post, so get excited.

Blue/white shirt: thrifted, $5
Green sweater: Gap brand (thrifted), $4
White sweater: Chelsea Place brand, hand-me-down
Plaid shirt: Saugatuck brand (thrifted), $0.56

Zebra shirt: thrifted, $0.56
Blue polo: Aeropostale, $10
Red tank top: Forever 21 brand (secondhand), $7
Lace tee: secondhand, $4

Chartreuse cardigan: Old Navy, $10
Blue wrap cardigan: Maurice's, $15
Sequin cardigan: gift
Yellow cardigan: Norma Kamali brand (secondhand), $11

Navy blazer: Charter Club brand (secondhand), $10
Denim jacket: Divided brand by H&M (thrifted), $7

Pinstripe skirt: New York & Company brand (secondhand), $12
Purple skirt: Urban Wear, $25
White skirt: thrifted, $0.56

Jeggings: gift
Pinstripe pants: Kohl's, $30
Khakis: Gap, $20
Pink pants: thrifted, $0.56
Jeans: Guess, $92

Dress: Shade Clothing, $10

Cognac boots: gift
"Black" boots (actually dark green): vintage Marc Alpert brand (via Etsy), $38
Lace-up prairie boots: Laredo brand, $1
Woven loafers: Cole Haan brand (thrifted), $2
Orange wedges: Ross, $7

So my REAL final tally, after accounting for the discarded and added pieces, is:
8 shirts
5 sweaters/cardigans
2 jackets
3 skirts
5 pairs of pants
2 dresses
5 pairs of shoes
=
30 items for 30 days

No comments:

Post a Comment