Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wanna Little Cheese? With That WHINE?

Cardigan: Banana Republic, $25
Necklace: Wal-Mart, $8
T-shirt: Alternative Apparel, $11
Skirt: Old Navy, $10
Belt: secondhand, $2 from thrift store
Tights: Forever 21, $1.50
Flats: Ralph Lauren brand secondhand, $12 from consignment store

Thing I hate most about tights:
they hurt my toes.

Thing I hate most about about shaving my legs:
I always get conditioner/shave cream/soap/leftover mascara in my eyes. And it stings.

Thing I hate most about my tripod:
the fact that it fell out of my bag and broke yesterday.

Thing I hate most about my camera remote:
the fact that it stopped working immediately after I took today's pictures.

Sigh sigh sigh. Little teeny-tiny bumps in the road. I promise: I'm still a lover, not a hater or a fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment