Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Swingset

Headband: secondhand, hand-me-down from a friend
Shirt: Old Navy, $19
Sweater: Old Navy, $10
Pants: secondhand, $0.56 from thrift store
Loafers: secondhand Cole Haan brand, $2 from thrift store
Necklaces: both secondhand -- circular one found on the ground, the other a vintage hand-me-down from my mom

Here are some things from the last 48 hours or so:

My soon-to-be sister-in-law (she's marrying my little brother in June) told me that I have a nice little bubble butt. She meant it as a total compliment and that's how I took it. If they're coming from people I know and like, posterior compliments are always welcome.

I've decided that painful headbands are stupid, and if they have a ginormous fabric flower attached, that's even worse. Neither of these facts stopped me from wearing that headband today, though I did strategically choose pictures that would downplay the size of the flower.

Once I get on a swing, do not tell me to get off of it. It's the best place in the world.

I'm just gonna say it: Sucker Punch is awesome. My husband and I saw it last night, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. To clarify, I am not a fifteen-year-old boy looking to scam on some hot movie chicks and hot movie violence; as it turns out, the movie also has significant appeal for a 24-year-old, non-gamer-type lady. If you like your movies melodramatic, musically-charged, imaginative, and heavy on the girl-power, go see it.

Gingham Shirt Remix #2:

See also:
Gingham Shirt Remix #1
Gingham Shirt Remix #3
Gingham Shirt Remix #4

No comments:

Post a Comment