Monday, March 28, 2011

Straight-Shooter

Gingham shirt: Old Navy, $19
Striped shirt: Alternative Apparel, $11
Jeans: Guess brand via Buckle, $92
Shoes: secondhand Converse brand, gift (my mom got them for me at a yard sale)
Necklace: Wal-Mart, $8
Headband (as bracelet): grocery store, $3 for 6-pack

Once-in-a-blue-moon event: my hair is straight today! I went to the salon to have my hair color re-done, and the stylist offered to blow-out my hair as well. She made it look really nice and everything, but I think I look better with curls. It's nice to try something different, all the same.

Today marks the beginning of The Weeklong Remix, installment numero dos, and I'll be partying it up with my blue gingham shirt this week. Today's look was super-casual, sort of Ellen Page inspired. Actually, I wore this shirt to church yesterday as well, but I just couldn't bring myself to take pictures. I blame my un-motivation on the fact that my blonde roots were getting outrageous. Problem solved. Maybe I'll don the same outfit later this week. Anyhoo ... get excited, party people.


Gingham Shirt Remix #1:

See also:

No comments:

Post a Comment