Thursday, March 31, 2011

Save The Drama

Shirt: Old Navy, $19
Skirt: Urban Outfitters, $30
Heels: secondhand American Eagle brand, $9 from thrift store
Necklaces/bracelet: Target, $10 for 3-pack of imitation pearls

I've got a hot appointment at the theatre tonight with a gaggle of lady-friends, so I wanted to wear my best skirt for the occasion. This is a skirt that makes me feel a little like a ballerina and a lot like a style blogger; the mid-calf length is something I would have steered clear of not too long ago, but I really like it these days. Pairing the dramatic skirt with a knotted, western-ish shirt feels happy and whimsical.

So, television observation: what's up with all the shows about cakes and cupcakes and bakeries? It's a very unusual programming trend, I think. And now I've got this huge sugar craving to deal with.

Gingham Shirt Remix #3:

See also:
Gingham Shirt Remix #1
Gingham Shirt Remix #2
Gingham Shirt Remix #4

No comments:

Post a Comment