Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sigur Ros is My Madonna

My deep fascination with Sigur Ros began while watching Justin and Brian having intimate sex in the American Version of the Queer As Folk TV Series. The background music was Sigur Ros' Svefn G'Englar. Powerful and very sexy... it set the mood for a big emote.

Its atmospheric feel lead me to browse the song, and eventually discovered my most favorite musical group of all time. Sigur Ros from Iceland. Yehey!

With their new unpronounceable album coming up, am lyk a little girl (from Ipanema. Chos!) waiting for Christmas. Like every bading waiting for the next Madonna, Mariah, or the new Regine album, your Lyka is excited for Sigur Ros' next. I am too thrilled to own their newest album, Með Suð í Eyrum Við Spilum Endalaust.

Right now, stream lang muna aketch. Di masyadong quaility pero enjoy pa rin. Listen below.



I personally lyk track numbers 2 and 6 the first time I heard them.... and am trying to lyk the rest. I have this feeling na am not gonna like this much as their last album, Takk. I think they've lost their odd and unique intrumentation here. Pero Sigur Ros is Sigur Ros pa rin. So, kebs!

I am sure mag-nenega react ang ibang mga bading dyan. But not Jericho. I've found kasi a kakampi in him with my Sigur Ros kagagahan . Mabuhay tayo Jericho, my best blogger friend! Tse!

No comments:

Post a Comment