Sunday, June 8, 2008

Essencia's KKD and KKK



The girls and I went out for dinner at Essencia in Hayes Valley this evening. Mama O was quite hesitant at first dahil nga me date pa ang gagah @ 9pm. Pero join na rin sya dahil 7PM pa lang that time and she decided to have a Dessert Date na lang with the guy.

We talked about everything but after a bottle of Red Mas Malbec, labasan na ang mga kwento about each others lecheng LOVE life. KKD (Kanya-kanyang Drama) at KKK (Kanya-kanyang Kwento) ang mga bakla.

I dont need to make kwento the whole KKD at KKK's ng mga bakla here dahil baka aabutin tayo ng Halloween at baka mag da-drag pa si sister Jezebel Patel alah Mariah ditrek na labas ang striped na panty. Kaya eto na lang,

Kung me kanta para sa mga KKD at KKK ng mga bakla to explain the present lovelife situation, eto ang mga kakantahin nila sa kanilang mga lecheng Papa:

Mama O for Christian
(Big Time Sensuality by Bjork)

We just met
And I know I'm a bit too intimate
But something huge is coming up
And we're both included.

I don't know my future after this weekend
And I don't want to".

Ekra Tan for Luke
(Collide by Howie Day)

I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again

I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know,
I'm always on your mind

Jezebel Patel for Dr. Michael
(Big Day Coming by Yo La Tengo)

Let's be undecided, let's take our time
And sooner or later, we will know our mind
We'll be on the outside, we won't care
Cause we're together, that's somewhere

And there's a big day coming, about a mile away
There's a big day coming, I can hardly wait

I woke up early, couldn't go back to sleep
Cause I had been thinking of where it all would lead

-------O------

Actually ako, all of the above, pwede sa kin eh. Kaya lang, this one is much closer to what i feel recently.

Lyka Bergen for ______
(Come Out of the Shade by The Perishers)

Was it love, or just something that reminded me of
Something that felt a lot like, but wasn't, love
Just friends, friends then, until the end
You know I still pretend, just friends.

Was it love, I think it was but I'm far from sure
I'd never felt that way before, was it love?
Just friends, am I a fool to be asking for,
a fool to wish that we could be more than friends

(Come Out of the Shade is our Song of the Week. Listen sa sidebar)

-----O-----

So yun na! Lecheng pag-ibig yan! As in emo ang mga bakla sa kani-kanilang drama at storya. Pero wag ka, ang pinaka-panalo sa lahat. After ng Dessert Date nya with Christian, si Mama O!!!! Inuwi sa bahay ang Papa at dito natulog!

Ngayon ako, nakikipag-usap ke Ekra sa YM (na nakikipag-usap naman sa kanyang Luke sa other window), tungkol sa mga ingay na naririnig ko sa kabilang kwarto. Tse!

No comments:

Post a Comment