Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Is Aljur The Next Piolo?

Is Aljur the Next Piolo?


Not long time ago, Piolo used to be referred to as 'The Next Goma". His TVC's "I love you Piolo" turned out be a success like Goma's Rowing for Bench. Both were then alluded to this 'Papa ng Bayan" status. It takes one TVC for a new Papa to be elevated to this kind of ' Ng Bayan" status. And it takes hundreds of Pinoy Bakla to make it happen. Thanks to us, girls!


Is Aljur's Century Hotdog TVC the new "I Love You, Piolo"? Pinoys are talking about it, and the gays drool. Another viral Pinoy TVC that can upraise a male Matinee Idol to a higher status. Seeing that Piolo is getting older and boring, is Aljur then be the new Papa ng Bayan? Maricris, my Pop commentary gay friend says so: "Aljur's attractiveness we cannot deny. Ask that half-Pinay/half-Moon Ai-Ai or that high class bakla Tim Yap, they will agree with me! Irresistible!"


"Its the Eyes" says Maricris. "There's something about his eyes. Mysterious and sexy, they're like saying "cum and get me". He'll definitely be The Next Piolo" she added. But I disagree: "How can he be the next Piolo. He can't act!" Maricris opposes: "Yes. Piolo can act but Goma can?". "Yes, he was good in Dahas" says I. "It doesnt matter" says Maricris. "John Arcilla can also act, had he ever been referred to as our Papa ng Bayan?". OK, got your point, Maricris! But for me, let's wait for a little bit more. Aljur is almost there, but not yet. Pls lang!

No comments:

Post a Comment