Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Next Majorettes!

This was stolen from Fuchsiaboy's Multiply. The Mega Magazine's editorial page spells W-O-W! The five MAJORettes in Norman Noriega's have the Major Major Ooomph for the next year's clash. Each is a good contender to continue the fight that our V has started.


But the Major Major problem is... are they Pinays? If they are, then go and glow na! I adore them ha! I will keep the styling for the pageant, head to toes, especially the hair. Major Major love it talaga, Sir!

I can't wait for a modern Bb. Pilipinas who looks like this. Ines Ligron will envy us. Tita Stella has 2 more years, I heard. If I were to replace her, I will go for this look. I love and respect the conservative Maria Clara but lets be rational. It's a major major mistake to send her to Miss Universe nowadays. It's absolutely not for her. It's for SISA! Pls lang!

No comments:

Post a Comment