Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Miss Halloween

Britain's Next Top Model goes Horror. Grabbing photographer Matthew Brindle to do the shoot. Impressive photos I would say. Modelling, So-So.

This photo is my favorite: Tiffany and the Axe

But the judges opted for this one of Olivia's as their best
The face looks stunningly haunting but the leg bothers me.

Kate Mossy, Joy was called next after Olivia
Judges thought its the scariest. I dont think so. More of S&M, maybe.

Kirsty's stab wound looks glamorous. I kinda like it. Model-wise, I think she's the best this week while Charlotte's Poltergeist didnt amaze me at all. It's the photographer's favorite thus a plus and saved her from elimination.

This one I thought will stop someone in their tracks,
But Alisha was a disappointment. She looks more scary than scared.

The Bottom Two:
Photo-wise, I fancy this one. I love how the photographer did garnish this pic but Nicola (my fave to win) didnt do justice to the abstraction. And yes, I agree, she looks like she has a 10 out of 10 toothache with matching 1 out 10 headache and was sent home.

But this one should have been booted out:
Amelia looks terrible here. The arms look short and flabby. The face awful. She looks like Ana Abiera (ka-love team ni Jestoni noon). But she has the best catwalk among the remaining models. Thus, given a lifeline.

Since they sent Nicola out of the house, I'll go for Joy this time. Pls lang!

No comments:

Post a Comment