Monday, July 23, 2007

No Amigo No Cry

Remember The Queen
And the Spaghetti hair
Remember Cafe Del Mar
And the 4-second stare

The wait at the fountain of Shangrila
And the sleepy Wyoming road driver
Holding hands in shocking Saugatack
the first time we were there

My Girbaud shorts in the flood.
And your big black umbrella
Our dreams to be Auteurs
My Jana and your Donita

Meryl Streep selling isda at gulay
and Kate Winslet in our Hollywood Barangay
Searching for the perfect Belle on our way to
And how you were ruined in Boracay

-----O-----

I miss all those. I never have them lately. I dont expect these to happen again since the harm has already been done. I feel this treasures are worthless now. They made me cry tonight. It may sound corny and dramatic to you but for me, its true. Just cant help, I dunno.

Its hard to let go but its the only way to let the aches fade away. Let's end it here. Live your life and I will live mine. Remember you are not an enemy. You are a friend who just vanished into thin air or has gone away to some place of no return. And I will always remember you. I thought of the good memories I had with you. That is why I wept today.

No comments:

Post a Comment