Sunday, July 22, 2007

Enya and The Order of the Phoenix



Ten things I used to love so much which recently, I dont give a damn anymore:
1. Enya (She lost me on her last Album, Amarantine).
2. My Jeep Liberty (giving me a lot of maintenance problems lately).
3. White Russian (I am back to beer now).
4. Sex With Strangers (I dunno. I just dont enjoy it anymore).
5. Cafe Del Mar Series (Completed from Uno to Nueve but for me, Chill Out is so out na!)
6. Abercrombie and Fitch (I realized I am not the pa cute-cute young mind type anymore)
7. Miss World (With Julia Morley's Continental Beauties Voting system, nawalan ako ng gana).
8. Thai and Indian Cuisine (I noticed I eat more Sushi and Bulgogi lately).
9. Collecting CD's (With ITunes and Limewire I dont need to spend that much anymore)
10. (Deleted)



Five Things I thought I would love and easily lost interest in:
1. James Blunt (Like ko sya the first time I heard him pero kung ulit-ulitin, too much na po!)
2. Lacoste Shirts (Boring na po sya. Medyo walang character na).
3. The Order Of the Phoenix ( So-So. The most dull Harry Potter Movie so far).
4. Wong Kar Wai (I thought I love his style but I was bored to death watching his In The Mood For Love and 2046)
5. (Deleted)

-----O-----

Brand New Friend is our Song of the Week. It's from Lloyd Cole and the Commotions. Check it out sa aming sidebar. Vavoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment