Sunday, June 24, 2007

LTE's At War


LTE is at War ngayon. Eto lang ang masasabi ko:

Stop believing what others have said about you; Stop believing how others have labeled you; Stop accepting how others have defined you... for its only you who knows about you, of how you feel, of who you really are... not even your closest friends.

Know your friends well. Be sensitive. Be supportive. Commend their strengths and recover them from their weaknesses. Never compare yourself with them. If you want to help, always put in mind that people cope differently. Understanding their situation is the first step of how to rescue a friend from drowning.

Dont expect too much from your very best friends. Dont assume that they know you fully. Dont consider them as family. Try to stand alone without them for when hard times set in and you need them... and when they disappoint you, its going to be very painful.

Dont forget to say "Sorry" even you didnt do wrong. The fact that you hurt your friend's feelings is enough reason to say the word.

-----O-----

I consider Mama O and Ekra as my two bestfriends ever. I feel guilty of being a burden to them now. All this because of me and my personality problem.

To Mama O and Ekra: Sorry if I sometimes drag you down with me. Let go and dont try to save me the next time. Ill rather see you both survive than seeing us all drown because of me.

Kelly, nasaan ka? Kailangan ko ng kaibigan ngayon! Vivian Vilis!

-----O-----

Tama na ang drama! Eto na ang aming Song of the Week. We Used to be Friends by The Dandy Warhols

No comments:

Post a Comment