Friday, December 4, 2009

Remember This?

We started blogging in August 2006. Walang magawa tonight kaya napag-basa ako ng mga earliest posts namin. After that, napa-punta ako sa mga earliest posts ninyo. Dyoskoh! Kakatuwa ang mga sinasabi ninyow! As in 2-3 years old na, very classic!

Remember this? (With some matching old pictures):


(I) Woke up disoriented this morning. I don't exactly remember my dream but it was something to do with some expected changes in my life. A friend told me that being in a comfortable and safe position in a person life can also mean mediocrity. And i don't want that. -Fuchsiaboy, January 16, 2006

I am happy to be out. But i must say, i am still dizzy from the hallucinating feeling of freedom. -KIKS, April 4, 2007

The legend is true afterall that fags of all shapes and sizes converge in Puerto (Galera) during the Holy Week break (which makes the whole affair far from "Holy"). I remarked to Joven that if and when a bomb or tsunami hit the beach during that time the entire gay population of Manila would be decimated. -Kawadjan, April 18, 2006

When I have a gloomy mind, I see all the misery and suffering in life and the ugliness of it all, but when I see the world with a happy heart, everything seems to be beautiful and sunny and bright. - Gayzha/Jase, October 26, 2005

Big_dick23 said he wants to eat banana. And not just a banana. He said he wants nothing else but my banana.- -Bananas, July, 2006

Maganda ang mga bakla: The couple of nights I've been out with some friends, I was kinda struck by the sheer beauty of gay people..... This may be a premature observation. I've been out of the closet for years but I never really went out of the room. - Jericho, January 3, 2008



Minsan, i just wish i don't wake up na lang. Don't u ever think of that sometimes? Weird noh, pero i really do.. Sana, I have the strength to get out of my bed na. Ang ingay ni Jennifer Hudson sa background! - Mel Beckham, March 29, 2008

Puta, Kolboy, Bugaw..... Snatcher, Holdaper, Kidnaper..... Kaskasero, Kurakot sa gobyerno, MMDA na di marunong magmaneho.... Polusyon sa tubig. Polusyon sa hangin. Polusyon sa isip ng tao..... Parlorista, Paminta, Sosyal, Pasosyal.... WELCOME TO MANILA! - YJ, October 18, 2008

Gawd, my posts suck. They're like, trash. No wonder why I don't get any comments. Well, I haven't been feeling right lately anyway, so whatever. -James, January 28, 2006

-----O-----

Tama si James. Our posts suck! CharooooT. Masarap balikan ang masarap na nakaraan. Mahirap nga lang kung ikaw ang babalikan ng chakang nakaraan. Kaines yun! So ayan. Mag Lovingly Yours, Helen na kayo (yung iba later na nag start, kaya Princess na!). Sulat lang ng sulat mga bakla! Gow!

No comments:

Post a Comment