Sunday, December 6, 2009

Guys4Men

I am 2 days old at Guys4Men. Can you believe? 

My friend J recommended the site. He told me that most Filipino gay guys raw prefer the site than Craigslist, Manhunt or Gay.com. Since I will be leaving home early next year, I thought this will be a good place to meet future friends ("friends raw oh!). Kaya ayun, trial lang muna, sabi ko.

So there, in a specified Visayan city channel, my mouse starts to browse. Ang babata! Gosh, I thought, this new pepsi generation is so lucky. We didnt have this in our time! Parang classroom. Puro children! And they dont behave! Kaloka! Feeling ko tuloy, principal ako! Chos!

Most of them resemble Chaka Khan (to be honest ha, sorry). Walang cute! The mouse squeaks! Pero go lang ng go until he found his bait. His username is Rainy20 (syempre iniba ko dito ang name at baka ma-iced buko). 

Rainy20 profile pics gave out a bright light from among the Khans. Sya lang talaga ang pwede for me. Truth! Kaya ayun message sent: "Hi!"

Rainy20: Hello.
Lykabergen: You're cute.
Rainy20: Thx. Pics?

(Aba pics kaagad ang hiningi! Naka private kasi ang pics ko doon. Hesitant pa ako ng una at baka di na sumagot. Pero, kebs, so what? So, there, 4 of my Pics sent!)

Medyo natagalan ang sagot gulaman. Wiz naman akong pakistan. Then there. May sagot na si Rainy20.

Rainy20: You're cute too. I love Daddies!

Lecheng ina magenta! OK na sana ang "cute" eh, dinagdagan pa! 

Emailed ko kaagad si J: Bwisit ka Ineng! I felt like Sofia Loren in the same movie with Penelope Cruz, Nicole Kidman, Marion Cottilard, Kate Hudson and Fergie. At kung nakisabay ka sa akin doon.... ikaw si Judi Dench! 

Ang ending: Yes, Rainy20 invited me sa YM. Chat kami with webcam. He looks cute at maganda nga ang katawan, in fairyness. Cute rin raw ako. (O di ba?). He likes my eyes and lips raw. (Di nya alam kakainum ko lang ng red wine). Walang naganap sa cam. Pa-cute lang. Promise. 

Ayan, may bagong "future friend" na akong twinky 20. Sana change na ang name ng Guys4Men na to to Men4Boys. Chos! Ayoko ko na! Tse!

No comments:

Post a Comment