Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lyka Loves Lykke

I love Lykke Li! (Not because her name's a bit similar to mine) But because of her Music. Her Voice, gays! Her voice. It makes everything peaceful.  

Her Possibility, featured in the movie New Moon, was the only thing beautiful in the film other than Jacob. Ching! Listen to recall:



What's with the Scandinavians? They know how to play stunning music! (Lykke is Swedish). Reminds me of Flunk from Norway but Lykke's voice is more Bjorkish (from Iceland) but hers is freakin' sweet. 

TV's So You Can Think You Can Dance, a major reference of music for my Ipod,  have done Lykke through Ashleigh and Jakob:



This is called Time Flies (complete song at the sidebar). Odd coz it really covers my present relationship situation. Sad and restrained, it turns me to grit. Corny Lou Blanco but true! 

"Stay a while, my baby wants me to.
Don't you go, my baby begs me so.
But tide will dry, upon my baby's back. 
Tide will dry, upon my baby's back.
And.. I get weak . I get weary. 
I miss sleep . I get moody.
I'm in thoughts . I write songs.
I'm in love . I walk on".


Chenelyn! Get me out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment