Thursday, August 6, 2009

Miss Guatemala Stumbles

I wonder what happened. I used to be like anyone else. Looking for sex wherever, whenever. From the bars and movie houses of Iloilo, to the streets and the beaches of Dubai, and through the internet in Detroit. This usually happens when Im bored and has nothing to do. ... which was quite often then.  

I used to enjoy it. Big bang, thank you man then proceed to the next one without any affection or guilt. It was like playing a character in QAF. 

Pleasure in a jiffy. All gone. What happened?

Maybe I lost confidence. With a potbelly and a pair of man boobs, I hated myself looking at the mirror naked. Or possibly it is all hormonal. At my age, Stella needs to get her groove back. Or for all one knows, I had enough. Or maybe not yet. 

I am looking for 'something' but i dunno what it is. That something other than a sexual hook-up that can make me float up high. That thing that can make me stare at the wall for a while and smile. 

'Attachment'.... that could be the word fitting for that 'something' I am looking for. Attachment wherein sex is not the highest priority. A bond that cannot be broken by looks, size, and performance. That 'something', you gays! I know you know what i mean.

Its been a while. I dont wanna fall asleep and get up realizing its too late. I need a rockstar! 

(This thought came up after declining an invitation from one of my crushes around the bend. He asked me for a casual you-know-what, i gave it a thumbs down cause i wanted a dinner date instead. Call me silly. I have my reason. Tse!). 

My point is... for you to answer this:

If you were a living Kamagong Tree that can talk, what would you say to the people of the world? 

Miss Guatemala.... Gooooo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment