Friday, August 28, 2009

Dyed-In-The-Wool Fashion

Malvin Vien, who recently got eliminated from Project Runway 6 in their Rebecca Romjin Pregnant Challenge, says it all about American fashion. Talking about his design....

" It is too conceptual for America". 


"All the other designers are pretty much similar, ... I think they just haven't found it yet, and haven't cracked the egg, so to speak". 

Although I didn't like his look that much, he should have been saved for his abstraction and for just being different. Even Nina Garcia says, "It's bizarre!" (maybe in a negative way, but still....).

All right, I am not saying this because Malvin is Asian. (I know that recently i have issues with some Asian exclusions in some trivial American contest). I am just strongly agreeing on what he did say about American Fashion. I, thank you. 

Speaking of being Asian, Monique Lhuiller doesnt look like she is our sister, or half-sister at all! Wat Haypen? 



Just a thought, Can we make sanla my Mom's vintage wedding dress at any M. Lhuillier branches nationwide for my nephew's tuition? Tse!

-----O-----

But wait! Would this be the next new thing in Fashion? And it's from Ashton! Yes! Demi's Ashton!

No comments:

Post a Comment