Thursday, January 15, 2009

God is an Artist

I was one of those lost Christians who struggled with my spirituality because I was gay. But God is so good, He provided me the answers to my age-old question. His creativity is apparent on showing me how i should not be ashamed of who I am, of me being gay. He used Martin Sheen to do the job. 



The Bible is a book. But it is also a weapon. A powerful one. Used by the so-called Christian ministers to promote hatred and shame to others. All to make them feel good about themselves. With a few scattered Biblical quotations mixed with earnest sermons from these influential ministers, the world adds another confusion to its already-chaotic environment.

I am tired of these people. They poison our minds. From childhood, i have been taught of lies. I leave it all to my God. He is the only one who decides. Nobody else. No more Dr. Jenna Jacobs' and Anita Bryants please.


Dear Anita, I dont listen to your music. Sorry. Only God do the judgement. Many who are vicious in their dealings with the homosexuals have minds (and hearts) that are tightly closed. You are one of them. May you consider the culture, the society, the time when the Bible was written. Just like when you do some rationalization with some other things but the gay topic. So I say.... "Tse!" to you and your friends. Study hard, Lyka.

No comments:

Post a Comment