Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009's First Quarter Montage

2009's here! Ano kaya ang ganap?.... 

Medyo alam ko na kung anong meron sa first quarter of 2009 for me. And am excited na to start this new year right.

I'm going to get this...

This will be my new year's official toy. (Goodbye to Dildos! Chos!). Ekra fire-started this photo chu-chu vigor. I always love to compose pictures, so go na rin ako! Wiz ever ko take ang photography seriously but when I saw Ekra's portfolio of his 2008's photos, sinabi ko sa sarili ko: "Maganda sya! Pero, i could do better.... I guess!" Charot! We'll just wait and see this year for eagerness has started to boil up. 

I will be in these 4 countries this March:




The original Spain plan has changed. My birthday will be celebrated in Krabi, I will go tubing in Vang Vieng @ the age of 36, And will be reminded that being old can be beautiful too with the famous Angkot Wat. Will also be in Halong Bay! Krabi na toh!  

And finally, meeting them...

The Lips and the Designer. The hours @ YM, the kantyawan and all. I will surely be enjoying their company. (I hope. Chos!)

And also this blogger who took this pic below:
He'll be visiting us here in SF this February. The first thing I'm going to ask him: "How do you do it @ age 40?" He knows what I mean. Hehehe! I guess its the slice of Papaya every night. Not to eat it, but to mash it on your face. 

Then the T-Shirt Project of the LTE Sisters.....


Noong new year's eve kasi, sa dinner table, The LTE sisters came up with this idea of designing shirts. We agreed to do some trials first, then produce and market them kung maganda ang kalabasan. At 3AM when everybody is sleeping na, di makatulog ang Lyka sa pag-iisip ng designs. Kaya ayun binuksan ang puter at nag-conceptualize. Naka-apat. Benta-ble naman kaya?

And of course..... Home!
Nothing excites me every year than the thought of going home. Ewan ko ba! Kalokah. Basta, Di ko ma-explain! Tse!
 
----O----

Yan! Yan ang first quarter ng 2009 ko. Mukhang masaya naman. I hope tuloy-tuloy na toh! I hope happy na rin ang New Year ninyo! Ang sabi nga ni Ekra: "I hope happy kayo sa toothpaste nyo!" Vavooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment