Friday, August 1, 2008

TiTi Nominees: July 2008

This is the last TiTi (Best Comment) Award for the LBS's Year 2007-2008.

Today starts our month-long celebration. This blog turns 2 this Month. Yehey! (Kunwari masaya na. Tse!)

But before the Grand Titi Award for the Year 2007-2008, let us complete the year with the July 2008 TiTi nominees. And so here they are......



I didnt expect that the post Gay Loom can excite interest among Pinoy Gay Blog readers. I thought that Christianity versus Being Gay is just my personal soup to waste. But with all the reactions made, Gay Spirituality has become more ambiguous to me.

But there were really memorable lines that casted the beam. So here they are... our July 2008 TiTi nominees. The same subject, the same issue, different perspective. Starting with.....


Yffar

"For I know that God is a very loving father, and he created me this way, so why question it? I dont need a crappy religion to dictate what I should be".

Lyka says: Oo nga naman. Bakit ba God created you that way? Kalokah!
Kiks

"Remember it was men who wrote the Bible. And for centuries, its meaning has been interpreted and used differently - either to empower or to suppress. We, gays and everyone who knows its liberating powers,... use it to emancipate".

Lyka says: Si Mariah ata ang God mo, Bakla! Emacipation ka dyan.

Yajnat

"Religion guides our actions and even creates violence".

Lyka says: Ang ganda ni Yajnat sa picture! Very Miss Trinidad and Tobago. Pero take note: Pang Miss India ang sagot! Tse!

Black Mamba

"I was in a (live-in) gay relationship with another girl for more than 3 years before I met my husband. My family and friends literally disowned me. At the time, I used to care hell a lot more about what other people thought about me. And that made me very unhappy...... After realizing that NO ONE has the right to judge or criticize my choice, I started ignoring what others had to say about me. No verdict should be passed - not by the church, not by society, and definitely not by yourself..... Mabuhay ang third sex!"

Lyka says: This is the bravest comment ever made in this blog. It simply shows that Black Mamba really doesnt care of what you say or what her family and friends will say. Ang ganda mo Ineng! Wa ko say!

mac_rom_t84

"If God has made us all different, why would He want us to be all the same?"

Lyka says: Ay malay ko. Ask God. Chos!.... But seriously, i dunno. Maybe He wants to test us?... It would be a boring world if we are all the same. Wiz entertainment value.

We're supposed to have only 5 nominees but the comment below is too deserving to be included. His comment doesnt say anything about God, or the Bible but it says of what he believes in. Here he is, our sixth nominee......

Pat
in Love At First Sight

"Tigas at first sight. That's what I believe in".

Lyka says: Pat is not included because he is cute. He's included because tinigasan ako at first sight. Chooooos!


-----O-----

Pls vote for your Top Three sa comment section. Your votes plus the LTE votes decide the winner. Good Luck girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment