Sunday, August 10, 2008

LTE Runway Result

Project Runway: LTE Season 1 Result:

Winner:
Jezebel Patel (63 points)

2nd Place (tie):
Ekra Tan (34 points)
Lyka Begen (34 points)

Third Place:
Mama O (31 points)

Voting has ended. Gibo concluded the voting count. Jezebel Patel is the clear winner. Nilampaso kaming tatlo. Thank you sa mga lecheng Judges. Chos! (Kung di sana sa votes ni Gibo, second sana ako. Tse!)

The truth behind the scenes:
Over sina Mama O at Jezebel sa budget. $36 and $31 respectively. Ekra spent $16 for her fabrics. At ako? $13. Jezebel didnt use any bed sheets or curtains for extra fabrics in her collection (the original concept of Project Runway: LTE). The rest incorporated those.

The duvet that i used for my Wedding Dress which Rik32Miles thought was cheap-looking was all but a challenge to my aesthetics. ... I mean, Jake's aesthetics. He was the one who designed it for me. It got mixed reviews. As in extreme reviews. Either you will love it or hate it.

Mama O's short dresses stood out according to Kiks, but it didnt help her in owning the runway. Ekra's Gray dress was a winner. I personally liked it too. I bet it won Best Design overall. But it was Jezebel's Geisha Ballerina opening look that set the winning mood. The blueprint and the progression of her creations were such a kick-ass. Everybody thought her craft deserves the win. All but Kawadjan (who chose Ekra as winner), Yajnat (who chose me) and Mac_rom_t84 (for Mama O).

The after-thoughts:
Mama O thinks her muscled legs ruined her entire collection. Ekra thought she's going to get good reviews from Fuchsiaboy but instead, got thumbs down from the designer. But she still is faithful in her work. She said she knows her art, execute it and enjoy the outcome herself. Praises from others are just icing on the cake and negative feedback for improvement. Jezebel was just happy for all your support. I am glad to see her smiles back. And for me, I enjoyed editing the video show as much as designing and parading my collection on the runway. Doble-saya for me!

Thank you all for the support. I hope you enjoyed the show.

Again, congratulations to Jezebel Patel for winning Season 1 of Project Runway: LTE. And ladies, Watch out for Season 2 before the month ends. Handog namin sa inyong lahat as part of this blog's 2nd Anniversary. Tenkya and Vavoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment