Wednesday, August 20, 2008

5 Thoughts Today

1. I dont take care much of myself lately. Sister Ekra does her swimming slash boys-in-trunks- watching regularly; Baby sis Jezebel does her treadmill every morning while listening to Chicken Carey; and Mama O even hired her own $70/hour Peruvian personal trainer besides having her daily doses of testosterone and protein shakes. And back home in the Islands, busy Kelly doesnt need it with her skinny frame. Sexercise with her young BF works wonders. But me..... ignoring Bowflex.

2. I feel so old. And feeling so alone. Blame it to Gibo and Kiks. I was dragged down, attached to their posts on aging. But Kiks has his casual sex and Gibo has Syria. (FYI, Syria is not female. Tse!). I wonder kung saang park ko na-iwan si Libido. I think I should steal some of Mama O's testosterone syrup. I feel tired without doing anything. And these bitches calling me "Kuya" at work. Di ako sanay! Obagi cannot hide the lines. I'll switch back to Prevage. Mandaya, its your turn.

3. Am so away from the flock. My cousin sent me pictures of my nephews and nieces from home. 'Drea was the Baby Queen in our town's fiesta. Ang ganda ng bruha! Asan pa ba nagmana? I wished I was there to design the gown. Chos! Then, there was them. Pictures of everyone from home. Mom, Dad, my siblings, all... The Album Leaf's Over The Pond (see Song of the Week) plays in my ITunes simultaneously with the pics slideshow. Di ko namalayan napaluha ako! Gosh! Miss ko na pala ang Pinas. Leche!

4. Blogger Friends. Kalokah. I spent almost 5 hours chatting with Fuchsiaboy last night ha. Sa 2 years ng LTE, i gained friends that i havent met before. Kahit online friendship lang, we shared thoughts, advices, katuwaan, etc like normal friends do. I already spoke with Jericho, Kiks and Gibo sa phone. (Mga paminta ang mga boses! Tse!). Have been YMing with Kawadjan, Mandaya, Bananas, Maruja, Yajnat, Mrs. J, Bryan Anthony, Yffar, The Zen Bitch, Kiel, Bituin etc. And of course, met Jake and my now baby-sis Jezebel in person. At higit sa lahat, minsan, I fell in love with one of the above names mentioned. Ayoko ng i-elaborate pa. Tse!

5. Fourth ako sa Project Runway-LTE (so far). Venga ang mga critics. Kalokah! Matataray ang jury. Jury Vega talagah! Fierce ang competition. I remember joining a National Cooking Contest when i was young pa. I really wanted to win. Nakaka tense yun. As in interview ever ako ni Ali Sotto about my Art of Cooking at ang mga judges, including Rina Jimenez-David, ask ng ask ng Q's. Pressured ang Lyka at that time. Very competitive!

Project Runway-LTE reminds me of my experience in joining that contest. Kalokah! Kaka-tense. Ang kinalabasan sa cooking contest, Third Place lang ako among 8 contestants from all over Philly. Medyo disappointed ako sa ranking (siguro dahil bata pa ako at immature noon) until nalaman ko a week after na na-feature ang Recipe ko sa MOD Magazine. At ang winner and second placer, Hindi! Wahahahaa! first ako kay Rina Jimenez-David, editor ng MOD. Tse!

Anyways, Project Runway- LTE Season 2 is still going on. Be the judge. Voting ends Friday. SEE NEXT POST.

------O------

ATTENTION: Speaking of Fashion, Fuchsiaboy's Design Lab is now open.

Do you have what it takes to be the next fashion design sensation? Do you have the style that set trends and revolutionize dressing? Do you have the chutzpah to create and call it a work of art? Here's your chance, yes you, to become the fashion designer that you've wanted to be!

Unleash your inner Dior! Drape like Balenciaga! Rip like Kawakubo! Whatever you do be as creative, innovative and modern as you can be. JOIN NOW! For more details, check HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment