Tuesday, February 19, 2008

From Lyka to Kelly

(This is Lyka trying to resolve the misunderstandings she had with her sister, Kelly. Ala From Justin To Kelly. Chos!)

Kelly,

When you did that battle. I thought you would drop the gun. Knowing you as the high priestess, I thought you'll help the lowly man. The reason I intruded, was to remind you of who you were. It was never to side with anybody but hoping for a resolution with a sweet and rational disposition from the Kelly I knew.

I see you as high as a Shaman. A teacher open to anyone who seeks knowledge. Your open-mindedness is as wide as the Pacific. Unobstructed. But my subtle suggestion for you to understand the man doesnt mean I sided with him. It was to prompt the sage in you.

But then, you were only human.

Everybody only wants to fight that night and you're always up against never being right. Maybe that was why you didnt drop your gun.

May you forgive me for leaving you, your BF and that cute male model that denigrating night. (And for my decision to go with the lowly man). Maybe that was the only thing I am guilty of with the flagellation you imposed on me.

But then, it was your idea to leave you guys alone. So I did, and knowing you from before, I thought you'll be alright. And remember, that night was supposedly made by the goddesses for the stars to align for Lyka and her lowly man. I thought you considered that. It didnt mean... 'leaving your bestfriend for a fuck'... like what I've read from the new testament of your holy book.

Again, my apologies.

Lyka

(Lyka has suffered enough whip punishments she deserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment