Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hello/Goodbye

Hello: Vanessa Hudgens
Hold On: Vanessa Minnillo
Goodbye: Jasmine Trias



Most of us Pinoys love to see other Pinoys excel internationally davu? Example ang mga murat na tosh. Say Hello to Vanessa Hudgens, not the High School Musical pa-tweetums teen, but the sexy and grown-up Vanessa. Ang taray ng nude pic ng bruha. Look what happened, she became the talk of the town lately dahil dito. Ang taray!.... The other Vanessa (Minnillo) naman, di rin magpatalo at si Nick Lachey pa ang karga. Let's hold on and wait for what's next with her...... So what about Jasmine Trias? She needs to go nude too. But i dont think she'll do that. So, we say goodbye to her.

-----O-----

Hello: Eyton Fox
Hold On: Pedro Almodovar
Goodbye: Wong Kar Wai


Eyton Fox's The Bubble: Trailer and Clip

Eyton Fox's Yossi Jagger is my favorite gay movie everlou. His last, Walk on Water is also fascinating davu?. At ngayon, The Bubble naman. Gay or not gay, the trailer interests me ha. I cant wait to see it na ... I'll keep Pedro Almodovar because he is Pedro Almodovar. Ang taray nya kasi... I say goodbye to Wong Kar Wai. I love Happy Together but his last two films were disappointing. Not because they were not gay films. Yes, they look visually superb at very cinematic, but the plot and the characters? Boring. I didnt even finish In The Mood For Love. I fell asleep with 2046. Wong's storytelling has gone bad.

-----O-----

Hello: Pokwang
Hold On: Ai-Ai De Las Alas
Goodbye: Cynthia Patag



Geez, I first thought Pokwang was not that funny. I searched her in YouTube once and gosh, di ko mapigilan ang tawa. I remember, this was the same feeling when i first saw Ai Ai de las Alas on TV but Ai-Ai has gone serious with her interviews and guesting na. And even her 1 Vs 100 appearance was subtle compared to Pokwang's Game Ka Na Ba's. But where the hell is Cynthia Patag na ba? The last time I heard about her was... naloko raw sya with her application sa States. I dont see any revival from her na talagah. So,.... goodbye!

-----O-----

Hello: Bionic Woman
Hold On: Ugly Betty
Goodbye: Alias



Abangan si Bionic Woman! Bagong pakulo ng NBC this Fall. Starring Michelle Ryan! Sabi nga nila, She lives a normal life. But that's about to change! Kaya say hello na ke Bionic Woman! ... 2nd Season na rin ni Ugly Betty, kaya suportahan pa rin natin ang bruhang America!..... Miss na rin natin ang Alias but it's time to let go na. Goodbye Sydney Bristow! But Jennifer, dahil maganda ka, di ka pa goodbye! See you na lang in the big screen Vavoooo!

-----O-----

Opinion lang po mga Bruha! Ang mag-react.... totoong bruha! Tse! BTW, Our Song of the Week is Song To Say Goodbye by Placebo. Sad ang video ha! Affected ketch!. Watch sa sidebar. At ang lyrics....

You were mother nature's son.
Someone to whom I could relate.
Your needle and your damage done,
Remains a sordid twist of fate.
Now I'm trying to wake you up,
To pull you from the liquid sky.
Cause if I don't we'll both end up
With just your song to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment