Saturday, September 29, 2007

Emancipation of Me-Me

This (Two Truths and a Lie) Me-Me is from Kiss My Mike....

Can you guess which out of the three statements about me is a lie?

1. I was interviewed by Ali Sotto in an event.
2. I lost my virginity at age 6.
3. I was incarcerated in the Middle East.

-----O----

Doing this Me-Me reminds me of this other (Emancipation of) Me-Me from the beautiful Megan. This time, truth lahat.

Three things that scare me:
1. The Unknown
2. Getting old alone
3. Death of a loved one

Three people who make me laugh:
1. Las Tres Estrellas and Friends: The kabadingan moments
2. Gay and Pa-Gay stand-up comedians
3. Michael V. (Bitoy and his victims)

Three things I love:
1. Movies that make you think.
2. Atmospheric Music
3. Holidays (or long drives) with Friends

Three things I hate:
1. Waiting
2. Stomachaches
3. Racial Discrimination

Three things I don’t understand:
1. E = mc2
2. Why people fight
3. Why God allows evil to do its work

Three things on my desk:
1. A Pack of Marlboro Lights and a blue lighter
2. Southwest Ticket to Los Angeles
3. Alcohol Pads from work

Three things I am doing right now:
1. Digesting Chinese
2. Listening to Lisa Loeb
3. Blogging, Hello?

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Visit Easter Island
2. Make my own Movie
3. Own a Beach House

Three things I can do:
1. Bake and design Cakes
2. Locate any country on the map
3. Paint (ng bahay nga lang!)

Three things I can’t do:
1. Play Ball Sports
2. Drive alone without music
3. Visit a Bath House (or attend a S&M/Leather Party in Leather)

Three things I would like to learn:
1. Scriptwriting
2. Digital Movie-making
3. Play the piano or any musical instrument

Three favorite foods:
1. Litson Paksiw
2. Sushi
3. Bulgogi

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. The Smurfs
2. Star Rangers
3. Chicks to Chicks


-----O-----


Ayaaan! Tag ko ang lahat na-feel ang mga Me-Me na to! Vavooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment