Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Hate Issue

We all have our own list of People We Love to Hate. Here's mine:



1. Mariel Rodriguez: I hate OA. But sometimes OA can be cute but too much OA is loathsome. Mariel's OA-ness is to the max na and to make it worse, she thinks its cute. I am already asar of her even before Robin pa. Gosh! Now, with Robin's status, her OA-ness have reached the peak of Mt. Kilimanjaro na. OA na ang pagka-OA nya! I cant stand it! She looks cheap!

2. Marian Rivera: Speaking of cheap.... gosh! That's all! (kayo na bahalang mag analyze). But we also heard that she is a prima-donna bitch victimizing new pretty girl talents who constitute the aura of leveling-up with her in the future. We dont know how true the story is, thus we wont dwell on that for now. All we can raise a stink about is... she's so distastefully baduy and unfortunately, any form of Baduyism works in our native land. (Dont get me wrong, we dont hate baduys. Here's to this: Juday's Baduyistic approach is a pole apart from Marian's Baduyism. I hope you get my point).

3. Mike Enriquez: He speaks like a big Joke. He looks like a bigger Joke. And GMA's choice to convey their news through him is the biggest Joke. I dont watch 24 Oras because of him. I am so annoyed of how he delivers the news. This guy is a comedian. How would you take him seriously? Pls lang. I am sooo asar!

4. Kris Aquino: I have a Love-Hate stance with this woman. I admit, I like Kris, the Kris then. But the Kris now is sooo different. Maybe that comes with being a Presidential Sister. She doesnt look real now. The help and care she have for the Filipino people is something new. Never seen from her before we put the letter 'P' in 'Noy' and the campaign. That is not what she was. And yes, people change naman di ba according to their present situation? But hers transmits as something fake. It's all pakitang tao to me. A yellow Plastic Bag from SM Supermarket. And her decision for annulment with James after the elections, is another crooked story.

5. Claudine Barretto: Claudine! You dont need these scandals. You are one of the best actresses in Philippine Cinema right now but girl, your insecurities are so palpable. Every scandal na pinapasukan mo ay puro awayan. Your asal-kalye dramas give us nausea and eventually, cause us to vomit you. Where's the class and the refinement girl? Angelica's silence topples you.

6. Willie Revillame: Hay naketch! If ASAR ako sa all of the above, PINAKA-asar naman ako with this pea-brained ass. I dunno where to start. We all know that he is mayabang. Nakikita naman sa TV of how much his head swelled up. I cannot wait for that to be bursted. He needs to be humbled. Now na! And to boot, he is also Bastos, Insensitive, etc. Aaay! Ewan. Let's not make patol na, lalo akong naiinis. Grrrr! Please TV 5 , give this moron a lesson. Please dont resuscitate him. Pls lang! Let his career die!

------O-----

I could be wrong with this people. I dont know them personally. My ASAR moments are just based on how they portray themselves on screen. As public entities, they are open for scrutiny. Just like the majority, I am just one customer patronizing this crap. Its never fun to hate but for this kind, I admit, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment