Thursday, September 2, 2010

35 Ways To Say... "Bongga!"

Overheard from The-Orgy: [Topic: Coming Out]


At the risk of playing into stereotypes, I will dare consider coming out as the most macho thing a gay guy can do. - Jericho

I think that for people-like-us (plu's) this is our version of passage to manhood, only a bit more thematic. - Richie Dalope

Coming out is a journey. hindi siya natatapos sa mga salitang "oo, bakla ako." o sa kabilang dako "oo, tomboy ako." it is a continuous struggle, a continuous battle for the truth. - Desole Boy

We have demons, big and small, to fight, even before and after we come out of the closet. - Kiks

But the choice to do so will always be yours unless you wait for the time it will be taken from you. -Tobie

So my policy has always been: If they don’t ask, I don’t volunteer; but if they ask, I won’t lie. - McVie

I have never been out. Not to anyone. And will never come out. I will always be IN. - J

Mayroong mga mausisa at mayroon namang patay malisya. Iniladlad ko man o kusang lumabas ang aking kabaklaan, hindi na mahalaga. - Ms Melanie

Isnt coming out about acceptance in the first place? - Manila Raunch

I don't seek anyone's acceptance.... what matters is that i accept myself for who i am. that is more than enough... for now. - John Stanley

....for everyone out there who's afraid to come out, I'm not forcing you to come out, but let me tell you that when you do, it is at that moment when you realize who your true friends are and how much your family loves you. - Adam

Sa akin lamang, sa kahit anong sitwasyon, alam nating masasaktan at masasaktan ang ating pamilya sa oras na malaman nila na tayo ay taga sunod ni San Rio.- Boss Becky

Sa pamilya ko, hindi ito isyu. Di napag-usapan. Basta alam na nila. Yon na yon. Walang nagtanong, wala akong sinagot. Swerte yata ako at di bobo mga kaanak ko. - Mandaya Moore

Since I didn’t have the gumption to come up to either of my parents to boldly declare that I am homosexual, my plan was to leave them little clues here and there until it got to the point where they would have no choice but to ask me outright. - Zen Bitch

Your mother will always know. She may be in denial about it, but she probably knows. -Rocky

Mom, Dad, whiz ko na ever kayang mag hide cheverlu. Isa po akong sirena. - Ms. Chuniverse

(Mom) cried. It was heartbreaking to see someone as strong as her break down, but she had to understand that this was not something she could fix. It was not something that was broken in the first place. - Ex-Jason

Gusto ko maging masaya ka anak, tanggapin mo ang sarili mo na ganyan ka para matanggap ka din ng ibang tao. Di mo makukuha ang pagtanggap at respeto ng ibang tao kung hindi mo kayang ibigay yun sa sarili mo. - Miguel

I do not answer to anyone and I don’t owe anyone the definition of my sexuality. - Jaytee

Gender is a conception. A method and a label. A mere tool to create order, and by thus making the idea of it easily comprehensible. But where labels fail is when society defines the semiotics of these labels. - Red the Mod

Bisexual. Bi. Bi-yot. Metrosexual. Isang metro na lang bakla na. - Baklang Maton

I know I was different even when I was much younger, and yet I still had a hard time saying the "B" word out loud. - PJ

I am gay, and I am not ashamed of it. However, I don't think we all need to wave the proverbial rainbow flag. - Bobby Barbecho

Gaya nga ng sabi ko, masaya maging bakla, oo, pero mahirap din ito. - Buquir

You can't be sure now, you're just a kid. It's not an easy life, you know. It's going to complicate yours for sure. Maybe it's just a phase. - Dean

Coming out is a difficult stage. - Mel Beckham

It begins with a single step, a single step away and out of the closet, a departure from fear towards the terminus of acceptance and happiness. - Takeshi

Lisanin na ang aparador! Linisin na ang closeta! Lumabas ka na! Isa kang malaking dumi sa closeta! - Echoserita

Dumarating at darating ang panahon na hindi mo na maitatago ang katotohanan at kusa na lang itong sisingaw. -Edgar Portalan

It’s hard to be in the closet; almost everyone went through that, and from what I know, and experienced, your FAITH and prayer can help. - Von Draye

Sige na! Tanggap ko na. Ako na ang nag-out due to boredom. - Nimmy

So I can basically say that I am out, comfortable with my own color.... - Justinfinite

Ngayon na nabawasan na ang aking mga sikreto, pakiramdam ko ay nabunutan ako ng tinik na matagal ng nakabaon sa aking lalamunan. - Mu[g]en

I am quite uncertain of what it could be, but I am sure that it would now be less pretentious—a bit more real. - Thomasian Psychologist

Now that I live the life an openly gay man – my countenance is just a lot more relaxed – which I think contributes to my inward sense of being beautiful. - Lord Fernandez

-----O-----

Thank you girls sa mga Major Bongga nyong words! I really enjoyed the orgy. Until next time. Vavooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment