Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mr. Malcontent


Al posted Beyonce videos on his facebook,
OK lang sana, pero may Sarah Geronimo pang sumunod.

Gross! My 2nd Patay na Toenail,
Is there any remedy? Bangaw perhaps?

Ben gives me flirty Hi's but he's taken
I cannot compete with the same guy for 10 yrs.

The utong is still there.
Jogging or Push-up... bra?

Carl doesn't know who Pedro Almodovar is
And enjoys watching Wowowee always.

Nasty Pimples imitating the Bermuda Triangle
When would this stop? Sue Lab Series?

David says he finished college at "Yufee"
Hindi sya graduate ng La Salle!

I smoke a pack per day
'Cause I worry too much.

-----O----

With my foul imperfections,
Am still looking for the perfect guy.

I cannot drink from a glass with smudge on it
I need to figure out love. Now na!

(This post is brought to you by Dairy Creme: "Pinipili ng mapiling ina". Pero Anchor Butter pa rin ako! Tse )

Photo Credit: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment