Friday, May 1, 2009

Pong! Chao! Charity!

Yes, I love Mahjong! I used to play a lot when I was still in the Phil. I started very young. It's a family thing. Both sides. You cannot blame my parents. Maybe it was one of their methods to get us away from drugs.  Anyhow, its a system of being together...  One family in one table other than breakfast and dinner. No grace needed. 

Every time I play mahjong, I always think of her. She is one of the first Fashion People I've loved dearly. Here she is.......




Her name is Charity Lagahid. Former Supermodel of the World - Philippines winner. Where is she now? She never made it as Manila's Fashion Icon, did she? 

Her photos here, i believe, is two years old. From a magazine I havent heard before. She's awesome! I Love her. She has this Ria Bolivar vibe. Does she still do the Rampa? Or maybe she wasted her modeling time playing Mahjong back in her native Cebu? Chos! 


 Charity! No Pong. No Chao. No Flower. No Joker. All cards up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment