Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kamusta na?

"Kamusta na? Ayos pa ba?"

If there is a topic I am not really good at during any session, lasingan man or just a mere straight chika, that would be anything about Pinoy politics. 

I have nothing against it ha. Di lang talaga ako well-informed sa mga to. For me, lahat ng mga politicians may sari sariling greedy agenda. Same-same lang silang lahat. Si Mar man o si Loren ang ilagay mo sa Malacanang, bebenta pa rin ang Sunsilk sachets. 

Ignorante ako ano? Aray!

I thought about it. My unfamiliarity with Politics tells me how selfish I am pala. Contented lang siguro ako, kaya wiz paki na sa dapat ipaglaban. Pessimist na rin with having no faith in actions for change. Or a Coward who doesnt want to be involved. 

Kaya ng nabasa ko tong mga posts nina Mel Beckham at Jericho, wala akong ma-comment! Reefer saved my day. She re-introduced Yano to me. Ironically, i remember my love for their song 'Kamusta Na' (check Song of the week sa sidebar) which has politically-inclined lyrics. 

It is more of music for me after all.

"Ewan mo ba. Bahala na!"

No comments:

Post a Comment