Sunday, April 12, 2009

Punk'd

I want to shoot myself tonight for masterminding this practical joke. Mama O and I thought it will be fun but it turned out to be a disaster. Everyone lost in this stupid and purposeless game, including myself. 

Yes, I ruined a relationship and hated myself for it. Call me anything upsetting you want. I deserve it. But it was never my intention to mess up things like this. I never thought it will end up this way. It was a practical joke gone bad. I punk'd myself and I learned my lesson.

----O----

To T. and K.,

Please accept my most sincere apology for my behavior. I have thought hard about what happened and cannot sleep tonight because of guilt (and the only way to alleviate this is to write you this letter). I realize how very angry you both must have been. 

I am really sorry for creating this situation. I admit that I was in the wrong and can only say how sorry I am. 

I understand that it might be difficult for you to accept my apology (especially to you, K). I hope I can apologize to you in person and wish you will be able to give me a chance to prove to you that I am not the person you've described me in your email. 

You just dont know how much I adore you both.

-A.

PS. And I am sorry for writing this letter here and you both know the reason why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment