Saturday, April 25, 2009

Madafa Ka 2


Black and White II: The Don aka Fuchsiaboy
by Lyka Bergen

To Whom It May Concern,

I dont get Ekra's take on The Don in Black and White (see previous post). Just like Jezebel on Kawadjan, I respond with disgust and a nauseous photographic malabsorption. I cannot stomach the angles, lighting, composition, and gosh, where is the Dramatics?

Remorse to the delight and praise Ekra is getting from such clueless public. What a shame!

Dont get me wrong, I am no professional photographer but the subject, Fuchsiaboy, looks more notable and high fashion in my photos. If you dont agree, you will never get a chance to spin the wheel to win! Tse!

To my beloved step-sister Ekra, I echo Jezebel's two wise words...... in English:

Madafa Ka!

Lovingly yours,
Lyka

----O----

Disclaimer: Chika lang!!!!! For competition sake lang ito. Para may scandal na bago. Love ko yang sister Ekra ko. Ching lang ang sulat above. Ano ba? Hello?

Anyways, here's my take on Project: Fuchsiaboy in Black and White.


"The Disordered Wall of Bi-Polarity"


"The Look of Silence"

"My Toes, My Knees.....

....... My Shoulder, My Neck!"


The Khan Look: Genghis and Kublai (pwede rin si Odette)


"Carry My Lovely"

More of Fuchsiaboy's Elements:

Gay, Bi-Curious, and Straight-Acting


Thanks Fuchsiaboy for your face & effort. Winner ka!

Ang sabi nga ng inggeterang Kawadjan: Nag sex raw ang Kapre at Nuno sa punso. Bottom ang Kapre.... and the product? The unique features of our precious Fuchsiaboy! Bravoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment