Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dressing My Best: Lips


Headscarf: Dollar Store, $1
Shirt: secondhand, $6 from consignment store
Undershirt: Downeast Outfitters, $8
Bracelet: booth at Pike Place Market, $16
Jeans: American Eagle brand via Downeast Outfitters, $12.50
Loafers: secondhand Cole Haan brand, $2 from thrift store

Knotting a scarf on top of my head makes me feel a little like a housekeeper. In a good way.



Way more often than not, I wear Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers as my sole lip treatment, but to celebrate my lips on this fine blazing June day, I went for some bold lipstain instead. Little known fact: putting stuff on your lips correctly can be tough, and looking at the pictures from the day, I can see that I did so a little unevenly.

But it feels oh-so-ladylike, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment