Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pinoy Music

I've never been excited with Pinoy Music for a very long time na ha. I remember the last time was Barbie's Cradle time pa. Those Hungry Young Poets, I lyk very much. Way before them were Identity Crisis, Yano, Sugar Hiccups, and The Dawn. I was not a fan of Eraserheads at all. I was a Rivermaya bird kasi. Then there was Grace Nono (the same time as when Enya was my favorite artist pa). No Regine for me. No Lea (both Salonga and Navarro). And please, no Charice or Arnel either.

Then, this band came up from Chuvaness' blog. Am not really sure how they call themselves. Is it Us-2, Evil-0? Parang scoreboard something at si Mich Dulce, the fashion designer and Quark Henares, the director pa ang lead? Di ko maiintindihan!

But i so love their first single, The Mighty Heart Attack. Since I am into Architecture in Helsinki, Caribou, New Buffalo, Polyphonic Spree, Anathallo and Sufjan Stevens at this time, Us-2,Evil-0 has the right timing! I am loving them na.

Listen and Watch:



Cute di ba? I cant wait for the album, The Dirty Debutantes! Love, love, love ko sila! And ang hinde sumangayun... Baduy! Chos!

No comments:

Post a Comment