Thursday, July 23, 2009

Philippine Beaching


Cagbalete in Quezon Province (Photo by Ian Felix Alquiros

Tired of Boracay, Palawan, Cebu, Pagudpud, Bohol, Dakak, Camiguin and Puerto Galera? Or cannot afford a trip to Amanpulo? When it comes to beaching, the Philippines has more to offer.

Welcome to the new Pinoy beach destinations with more exotic names this time. Here is Enya singing.... 

Let me sail Let me sail Let the Caramoan Flow.
Let me reach, Let me beach on the shores of Puraran
Putipot, Lakawon, let me crash upon your shores
From Daku to Agho... Sail Away! Sail Away! Sail Away! 
 

Island Buenavista in Davao + Daku Island in Surigao 


Putipot in Zambales + Digyo in Leyte


Puraran in Cantanduanes + Caramoan in Camarines Sur 


San Juan Beach in Siquijor + Agho in Iloilo


Lakawon in Negros Occidental + Quezon Beach in Sulu


Esperanza in Masbate + Maripipi in Biliran

Now, I am wondering why I did go to Krabi, Thailand for beaching my soul up when I have these beautiful Islands in my own country. Maybe 'coz, I have never heard of them! Our DOT has a lot to explain. 

"Carry me, on the waves to the lands I've never been"

Yeeees! Love your own beaches, bitches! First stop.... MARIPIPI!

No comments:

Post a Comment