Saturday, December 8, 2007

Top Cat Model

Tyra: Five cats stand before me. But I have only four pictures in my hand. This four will still be on the running towards becoming America's Next Cat Model. One of you will pack her bags tonight and go back to your lousy owner. Let us see your best shots.....

The first name that Im going to call is........

CATarina!!!!

Twiggy: This is fierce. I love the body language. So feline! Ms. Jay: Look at her expression. The eyes are amazing. Bitchy elegant! Nigel: The way she bend her head is so perfect. I like her.

Tyra: CATarina, you're in! See you in the next round.... The next name that Im going to call is......


Kitty!!!!

Nigel: This is my favorite picture of you Kitty. You know how to work your body. The arm is in the right place. The fluidity is awesome. Twiggy: Very edgy. Very High Fashion. A very good editorial. Ms. Jay: That's attitude baby!!! I Love you!

Tyra: Kitty, you're so Funky! You're in. Congratulations! The next name I'm going to call is.....

Katya!!!

Twiggy: Wow! I compare this to a Mona Lisa. Demure yet Catty. We dont know what's on your mind. That leaves us guessing. Ms. Jay: We can put this on a magazine cover tomorrow. You're a Cover Cat, dahling!!!! Nigel: One thing i like about you, Kat, is your face. Very mysterious. You can tell a lot of stories with it in a single shot. Keep it up.

Tyra: You're in Katya! We love to see more of that face..... Only two girls remain. The last name that Im going to call is.....

CATlin!!!

Ms. Jay: Vavavooom! See those legs? You pulled it off, girl! Nigel: We all know you are the best on the catwalk this season. Even the photo could tell but there is something wrong with your look. Twiggy: I agree... you should work on your facial depiction. You look like a cat lost in central park.

Tyra: CATlin. This week, you're in, from neck down. We'll give you a chance to work on your facial projection next time.


Eliminated:
MariPUSA!!!

Twiggy: I dont like this photo. You look like a tarsier than a Top Cat Model. You should go back to Bohol! Nigel: Where is the neck? Do they have necks in Tagbilaran? Ms. Jay: I dont see Chocolate Hills in this picture. It's flat. Sergs flat.

Tyra: MariPUSA. I am sorry. You've lost your focus. I suggest you to go and visit Baclayon Church to pray some more. You need a Miracle to be America's Next Cat Model. Vavoooo!

Photo Credits: KittyWigs


No comments:

Post a Comment